HD-A509 Paper surfaces absorb weight tester-Cobb tester
This machine is the special instrument to test the hydroscopicity of cardboard and it is also called paper surfaces absorb weight tester
Metal cylinder cross-sectional area
Quantitative absorbent paper
Smooth metal rollers
width, 200±0.5mm; weight: 10±0.5kg
temperature, 20-40oC, relative humidity < 85%
Packaging Dimensions: (WxDxH) 390*500*550mm
Power supply source: single-phase, 220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 50kg
The electronic balance adopts imported high-precision sensors with a double overload protection device, so as to extend its service life. It has automatic weight calibration & linear temperature compensation functions, with liquid crystal display, and triple backlight mode option.
STRONG EXPORT WOODEN CASE IN TRANSIT
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 10 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
See what company you will work with?
1. Professional Manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 10 years, defect rate is controlled under 0.02%.
2. Completely Production Line. From Raw Material to Delivery, all links are under our control. The quality can be assured.
3. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate.
4. OEM/ODM Service. Just tell us your idea! Our R&D Team is standing by…
5. Our Marketing Investigation Department will send Marketing Research Report to you each season.
6. We are trusted by SCS, INTERTEK, HST, COFCO, ESC, KBMC, LENOVO, PANASONIC, EMC, etc.
7. We accept 100% inspection.
8. Guarantee Period: 365 days, After Sales Service Department provides professional service with you, any questions, just contact us.
HAIDA FACTORY ADN LABORATORY
PART OF OUR COOPERATED PART